Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do my breasts grow when I get my period?

Why do my breasts grow when I get my period?
It has nothing to do with bloating. Its a wonderful, special hormone called estrogen that causes it.
Bloating/water weight gain
i think it has to do with being bloted and your stomach swells well you breast must do the same but it goes away, it happens to me too..
Your whole body gets bloated with excess water this is what causes boobs, and but too hurt. It is also puts pressure on your brain wich is why you have headaches and your kinda...irritated.
so the men in your life are distracted while you go through your mood swings
body retains more fluids,plus the glands trying to produce,massaging them sometimes helps if there is soreness,discomfort,even pain.
Hi There... It's a Hormone Thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment