Thursday, October 21, 2010

While on Hormone Replacement after years of use why would you all of a sudden experience hot flashes?

While on Hormone Replacement after years of use why would you all of a sudden experience hot flashes?
Possibly too much estrogen no longer a balance in Hormones.
http://www.power-surge.com/educate/whats...
Today there is a variety of HRT on the medical market. I suggest you go check with you gynecologist to maybe either change the quantity of the hormone in the pill or patch, or change the manufacturer or the brand. I am using HRT for many years too, I switched from pills to patches and am very satisfied. Very rarely do I have hot flashes I noticed this happens if the weather is very hot or if I am stressed.

  • mens hair
  • games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment