Thursday, October 21, 2010

Which is the best brand of intercourse lubricant in India?

While intercourse with my wife she is getting pain even if she emits more natural lubricant with her. so i need to find good lubricant.
Please give your solution.Which is the best brand of intercourse lubricant in India?
I personally prefer in my clinical practice "Velvet Touch" cream. It is a US product. I have reffered it to hundreds of my patients and found most suitable for intercourse. It is non irritatable provide very good lubrication has good smell, condom compatible and can be used for vaginal and anal sex both. Also it is not too costly a pack of 200ml we buy at 500Rs. If you can not find it in your city I will make arrangement to send it to u.You can mail at free_sexadvice@yahoo.co.in
your saliva
axle grease
your saliva is the correct lubricant to do the intercourse.80%people used this lubricant and it is natural.
coconut oil
KY Jelly. Or you can use Charmis cream.
Mak Lubricant or Castrol or both
SALIVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment