Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do I throw up when i get nervous?

The problem is that I only get this super nervous when I'm with my boyfriend. I mean 'with with' uh like when we're making out. I was like this before in the beginning of our relationship, but then I got so much better, not getting nervous and not throwing up. Tonite that happened and he's fine with it and he understands, but I hate IT!! How can I help this problem of mine? I really enjoy making out and being intimate, I just don't wanna throw up anymore or get that nervous.Why do I throw up when i get nervous?
It seems like you have a lot of anxiety. Just relax.
I would say to think about what it is that makes you so anxious and once you figure that out make a list of ways that you can fix it. If you feel like you need more help, talk to your doctor. They can recommend a psychologist who can help you get to the bottom of the problem, and if necessary they can send you to a psychiatrist for medication. Hang in there you'll be ok!
see a shrink, dont eat before a date, you are either guilty or scared of pregnancy so i dont think you are ready for it all.
sounds like anxiety, maybe your doctor can give you some medication to calm your nerves

  • computer keeps turning off
  • howtocuddlewithyourboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment