Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who else here hates periods and puberty?

Who else here hates periods and puberty?
ME!!! i'm stuck in middle school and it SUCKS! the mood swings and selfconsciousness and all of that fun stuff I HATE IT ALL!1
i do, im so happy im done with puberty i couldnt stand it
it's not that bad..it's a part of life!
I HATE periods. They are so inconvienient and extremely painful for me. im 20 so not in puberty.
i think it's different for everyone. in may case, puberty didnt bug me at all but i hated my periods & was really thinking of having my uterus removed when i turned 18 but i was too chicken for the surgery. funny though, then when i was 39 i had to have the surgery after all because of a medical condition in the uterus & i found out the surgery was a breeze...kool stuff for me. so i was glad to have my uterus gone & no more periods..hooray!
Only about 90% of the females ever born!
me! i hate hate hate hate hate it all. uggghhhh

  • medical doctor at home
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment