Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do my breasts leak?

My breasts have recently started to leak and i do not know why as ive had two periods so know i cannot be pregnant.I have just started taking the pill so dont know if this would be a factor.It appearslike a clear discharge , im assuming it is not breast milk, can anyone help me?Why do my breasts leak?
Please see your doctor! It may be a side effect or an indication of something serious. I say this over and over to people, mostly because I have had so many friends discover too late they had something that could have been treated "if we had caught it in time". I wish you the best of health!
gross!
Breast milk starts as a clear liquid. Some women have periods while pregnant. Some women have that reaction with the hormones in birthcontrol pills. Ask your doctor.
you should do to the Dr and have this checked out as it could be from a few different reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment