Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am i on my period STILL?

I just started my birth control 2 months ago, the 1st and last month my period was fine. But this month i have been on my period for 2 weeks. I still have cramps, and i am bleeding really heavy. Could it be possible to be pregnant? Or could it just be the birth control messing with me?Why am i on my period STILL?
I think you need to see your doctor and try some other options as this is not the way happen with pills. First of all birth control pills help you gain weight and reduces period flow. Sometime birth pills are used to reduce heavy period. Two weeks long period does not sound natural. Long duration of period can cause anemia so you have to act fast and visit your doctor for further advise Spartan
That does not sound normal. Usually women on birth control pills get lighter and shorter periods, and they gain weight. 2 weeks is definitely not good for your body. See a doctor asap!
that is ot good. so go to your ob/gyn
You need to call your gynecologists A.S.A.P. He/she will be able to check you for any possible causes.
Hmmm i'd go and see your doc/gyn sounds a lil un-natural to me.

  • howtocurlshorthairwithcurlingiron
  • what are the top hard disk brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment