Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am I suddenly very interested in sex? I've had no interest in sex for at least 15 years. Why now?

I'm in my fifties & haven't had any sexual desires for over 15 years. All of a sudden I'm interested again, day & night, if I had a man I'd wear him out in no time. I can't figure it out, can you?Why am I suddenly very interested in sex? I've had no interest in sex for at least 15 years. Why now?
happened to me too. 59 and driving him nuts
woooooo
idunno im only 16
haha well we are creatures of habbit and basicly its a carnal need to have relations .. no matter what age .. i doubt its anything like a chemical im balance or whatever doctors want to call it i would say you miss the touch of a loving hand .. go get some ! hope this helped
why I am sexy suddenly
Why do I never meet women like that??
Why Why Why??
it's okay. It happens so there's no need to figure it out just be careful and enjoy. However if you have other impulse control issues like buying sprees or engaging in foolish business investment and not wanting to sleep then you need to see a doctor you may be having a bipolar episode otherwise its normal.
it means you got get a partner and solve the problem
well women tend to hit there sexual peek in there later middle aged years where as men hit theres in there 20's
hey, it must be the hormones working! whatever, enjoy the moment but dont let yourself be obsessed with it...it can wear you out,too...

No comments:

Post a Comment