Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why do all my jeans hang low?

even my tight ones hang low is it because i have a boney or small butt?Why do all my jeans hang low?
Try looking for jeans with a low rise if they are too long in the crotch. Several companies make jeans with various rises because women come in all different shapes. They will say low rise on the size tag. If the waist is too big and they hang off your hips, you can take them to a seamstress or tailor and they can put a few stitches in and make them fit properly. I'm sure your butt is just fine; your jeans are the problem!
Too big? Need a smaller size? Need a belt? It's obvious sweetie.
it is because your thin... your jeans are pretty much saying you thin and a pretty good size.
yes
Your jeans hang low cause it wobbles to the floor. And it shines in the light.
JK. I hated that era when everyone magically knew the words to that stupid song. Stupid stupid STUPID song!
Oh. Your jeans hang low because they're too long. If they're tight, then they're not bagging. So apparantly you need a shorter size.
because you are probably buying low rider jeans!!
you can have a small butt and have a nice pair of jeans.. you just need to buy the rite ones
yes, it means you have no butt.sorry :) I have to wear a belt with all of my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment