Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am i always on my p when.?

Im going on holiday, im not at home or i want sex sods law or what !Why am i always on my p when.?
I agree, happens to me too. Hardly ever get to go away but my period always comes with me.
Because you are exited about your holiday and it makes you start early - bummer I know
I'm sure it is just coincidence. Go on birth-control. using the pill can help manipulate your period when a special holiday or date comes up. not only is it healthy, it is also convenient.
Probably just coincidence. With all of us girls it seems that this is always what happens.
Because God's telling you that you should behave yourself. He knows everything and he sees when you're behaving like an "easy" girl. If you start acting right, He'll give you a break. If not, He just might make you have a period every day for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment