Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do i get so many mussle cramps in my leg and arms?

Why do i get so many mussle cramps in my leg and arms?
drink more water
Probably from lack of water
Just make sure you drink more water.
I used to have that problem and water works for me also Tylenol helps if you have cramps.
Your magnesium level can be low. That is what happened to me or you may be dehydrated.
Just try magnesium tablets for a week and drink plenty of water.
how old are you? If you are still growing...it could be growing pains. It also could be potassium deficiency. I know I get cramps in my feet and lower legs.and..when I eat bananas I do not get them.
It is possible dehydration or low potassium. Drink more water and try to eat a banana a day to see if it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment