Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do i have to watch my words around bigger girls? when i have cellulite too. and prob more than them?

allright. i feel like everytime i say i feel gross or out of shape i have to look around and make sure everyone around me is little. i'm 5'1 i weight 110 that's normal. my bm1 is like 23 - 19 is athelically thin. ok so i have cellulite, lovehandles and a big ***. but GOD FORBID i say that in front of a big girl bc then i'm insensitive self obssesed and just another "skinny girl" i get it girls are jealous. but do i say "quit complaining chesty!" when a woman who is bigger has the bigger breasts that usually go along with it
actually when i meet a bigger girl i compliment there assests i don't say "oh well your fat so you won't understand" which is what i hear in reverse...
what i'm asking is... what's up with that?
and to you skinny girls are you close freind with bigger girls i find it impossible they are too jealous even when I"M the one jealous of them.
and vice versaWhy do i have to watch my words around bigger girls? when i have cellulite too. and prob more than them?
Haha I do the same thing, if I feel fat I look around to reassure myself I'm thin. I'm just like you I weigh 110 but I have love handles and cellulite too. Yeah it gets really annoying when I say something about my weight and a bigger girl says I need to shut up because I'm thin. I have a few friends who are larger and they always seem jealous but they don't understand even though I'm thin I still have f***ing cellulite and love handles!
I'm glad there's anyother girl who's like me!
Quit complaining about your body. It's gets so annoying when girls do that. If you're not happy with yourself, go work out or eat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment