Thursday, October 21, 2010

White bumps?

My girlfriend was at school yesterday and she was licked by another girl. Why? I really dont know it was totally random. However she devolped white bumps in the back of her throat which this other girl has (PS she was licked on the cheek with no cuts). So shes yelling at me on the phone to ask you guys if you think that could be passed to the lower region. Also I havnt seen her in 3 weeks physically so I couldnt of obtained or passed it to that areaWhite bumps?
This sounds very interesting, i think that both her and teh strange person who licked her should go get checked out immediatly, there is no saying what it might be, it might be serious, it might not be, its better to be safe than sorry so if i were you take her and her weird licking friend to the doctors!
Do these white bumps have pus in them? If they do, it could just be the onset of strep throat. I highly doubt she contacted anything from the girl that licked her unless she licked her some place else and your girlfriend isn't telling the truth. Tell her she has nothing to worrying about with contacting what she has in her throat to her genitals. I would say she should see a dr just in case it is strep throat she needs an antibiotic. Good luck and for future references, tell her to stay away from girls that lick her!

No comments:

Post a Comment