Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why are my boobs bigger?

over the last two weeks ive notice my boobs have gotten bigger and they are pretty sore are there any other reason than being pregnant for this to be happening??.. im only 17Why are my boobs bigger?
did you recently go on birth control? i'm 24 and i noticed my breasts got larger when i started on a different dosage of estrogen. also, you are 17. you could just be growing.
obviously you're pregnant!
well have you had unprotected sex?!
could be u getting your period or u pregnant why don't u take a test just to be sure.
im a nurse at a birthing center..and you sound pregnant. go to your mother and tell her whats happening then go to a doctor and find out for sure.
Well it could just be that you're growing in that area and you got your period? But since you're seventeen it prolly shouldnt still be growing like that. i would ask a doctor if i were you
You could still be growing. I didn't stop growing until I turned 21.
I wouldn't worry unless you are sexually active. If you are you could be pregnant
I heard once that while pms-ing or on your period, your breasts can become sore and you retain lots of water and these could cause your larger boobs. hey, good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment