Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do i get cramps affter sex 21 yr f not with child?

Why do i get cramps affter sex 21 yr f not with child?
What area are you getting these cramps? If it's towards your vaginal area, your sex might have been extremely intense or something. Also, intercourse means you're physically working your body so its very possible to get muscle cramps. Also remember that muscle cramps are created because of the lack of water or over flexing of muscles. So maybe you were in a weird position or something, that would definitely affect your body.
not sure, go to a doc
Semen has prostaglandins in it, the same things responsible for menstrual cramps. Take advil prior to sex.
Hmmmm, check with your doctor...I had these issues...few things it could be. Ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy. These are the things I was checked for. Mine ended up being a cyst and later on I had so many problems I had to have a hysterectomy. But your best bet is to check with your gyno right away!
I had the same problem and it was really annoying to have to take tablets before the deed. I found out I have polycystic ovaries,they are cysts on the ovaries that can cause cramps, there isn't much they can do about it apart from going on birth control. I just take period pain meds before I do it, like 1 hours before. good luck hope you find a better cure than me.

1 comment:

  1. Hysterectomy :
    A hysterectomy is an operation to remove a woman's uterus. A woman may have a hysterectomy for different reasons . There are many types of hysterectomy. Please contact Dr. Shanthala for hysterectomy treatment.

    ReplyDelete