Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do I always feel like I have to go the bathroom (urinate) even when I don't?

I recently had a bladder infection and tests have confirmed that it is completely gone. Yet daily I feel like I have to go the bathroom when in fact I don't. It usually happens at night.
Has any one else experienced this? What is the cause? Will it go away and what is the treatment?
Thank you!Why do I always feel like I have to go the bathroom (urinate) even when I don't?
You fail to mention if your female or male, big difference.
May mean you are developing diabetes, M & F
May have an enlarged prostate M
May be pregnant F
The infection may have weakened the bladder wall M & F
I would suggest you have another blood sample taken for peace of mind.

Good luck
the infection could be coming back===also it takes a while for your brain to register that the urinary track is better now
if it gets worse see the Dr again
If it's not your bladder, Dr. House would say, what about the kidney's, are you a diabetic??
sounds like a UTI or the infection didn't go away. get another script for a better antibiotic.
Go back to the doctor
The symptom you are experiencing can be the cause of a urinary tract infection. You really need to follow-up with your doctor and have him repeat the tests.
I would get tested again because it sounds like your UTI is still there. However, to get rid of the symptom of feeling like you have to urinate, take some Uristat. It will turn your urine orange but at least you won't feel the frequent need to urinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment