Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do i get a feeling of pressure on my pelvis?

im 26 yrs old with three children. my youngest is one. i have had many times when i feel extreme pressure on my pelvis. it is very painful. it totally brings me back to when i was full term with my babies. i have yet to ask my doc what it is and why. does anyone know why this is happening? thanxWhy do i get a feeling of pressure on my pelvis?
I"m thinking it sounds like when I had an ovarian cyst. But it could also be a prolasped Uterus, Fibroids, or even a Urinary or Kidney Infection. Because of the pain you should see your doctor ASAP.
You could have a bladder infection. Or you could have a prolapsed uterus or bladder. You really need to go and see a doctor, preferably a gyn. Good luck.
hi. im glen and im 27. i just have some idea. do you have sex even when you have your period? or do you have sex lying on your side, because if you do, that maybe the reason.
not to be gross but could you be constipated...ive also had 3 children.you could also have fibroids on your uterus ask for an ultrasound from the gyn...good luck...
Better ask your doctor.
Only going to a doctor and getting checked will answer your question. A friend of mine had those symptoms and it turned out she had what they call a dropped uterus. Simple surgery took care of the problem. But, I'm sure there could be many other things that would cause those same symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment