Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why are my nipples so sore?

My nipples are very, very sore- it hurts just to put on a shirt. They hurt worse than they normally do before my period, but my period isn't until two weeks from now. Also- it is impossible for me to be pregnant- so cross that out. I've gained like two pounds more than normal, can anyone tell me if I'M NORMAL?Why are my nipples so sore?
totally hormonal..bloating occurs , then they get sore. I've noticed I do better when I cut way down on salt intake right before that time.
Have you (or somebody) been playing with them extra-hard?
I don't have them so I wouldn't know, but when my moms were sore, she are garlic with honey, it REALLY help she said.
are they growing? no one is normal. if your that concerned you should see/call your doctor.
how old are you. then i will answer
It sounds like they might still be growing.
Are you a runner? Or, do you do any sort of routine exercies (like an elliptical machine)? Even men get very sore nipples from running if they don't wear the right shirt or nipple guards (yeah, go ahead and laugh, non-runners! Nothing prettier than a man with bleeding nips!).
It's hard to answer... and it's probably nothing. Just like two pounds is nothing. But see your Doc if you're scared. You may also want to look it up on webmd.com.
Unfortunately, pregnancy is the most common reason for sore nipples. So if you're practicing 100% safe sex (i.e. abstinence) or clinically sterile those are the ONLY ways pregnancy is impossible.
Sadly everything that I found on sore nipples always goes back to cancer. I'm not a doctor, so I'd probably go to see one and have a breast exam. Good luck!
rub em! go to the doctor you might die

  • is hindu name
  • PDA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment