Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am I bleeding?

Ok, so I have not had sex since last tuesday. My period is expected to come on da 2nd or 3rd of May (i am regular). My boyfriend and I just had sex (doggy-style) and all of a sudden I started bleeding (like my menstrual). I am 100% sure it is not my period though because my period symptoms/signs are also regular and i get those everytime before i get my period. But I have not gotten those symptoms yet. What can this be? Am I pregnant? SOMEBODY help me!Why am I bleeding?
herpes and you did it doggy style thanks for the info LOL
your boyfriends penis could be to big and tore the tissue
chances are it is your period (do to external factors you may be irregular. No you are not pregnant.
Hi sexual intercourse for hetrosexual women (the study tested hetrosexuals). triggered menstraul periods often.
I don't know how much % but it was a high amount.
Doggy style allows for deep penetration and is best for the women after she is properly stimulated, so that her cervix and uterus are lifted away from the vaginal opening. He probably was banging into your cervix, perhaps because you were not properly stimulated or because you do not enjoy doggy style (I don't because my boyfriends tend to be too well endowed for this deep penetration to be comfortable). The bleeding is like the bleeding some women get after a Pap smear...just your cervix irritated. If it doesn't stop by tomorrow, go to the GYN.
not to worry u but that happen to me once i was pregant lost it u should go get a pt if it comes up post go to the doctor or if u having any pain c the doctor asap hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment