Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who help out the Doctors when they get sick.?

Whether its medical, dental, any thing like that. I be in the doc's office and thats just one of the questions that go through my mind. Just like hair; Who does a beauticians hair when theirs look shabby?Who help out the Doctors when they get sick.?
Hi Pleadshe,
Dr.'s have their own Dr. usually a Colleague he may have went to Medical School with for years and have known each other
a long time, or some of them are known to treat themselves, their families etc. Imagine having a Dr. for a Dad, ewh.?
The same for hairdressers, I did hair in school for a few years then you do your family, they're friend and a friend of that friend's. I could never take money from them, don't know why, just me I guess!
Take Good Care,
Diana D
Their doctor??

No comments:

Post a Comment