Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who is the best plastic surgeon for breast reconstruction in the Dallas metroplex?

Also, if you know any bad plastic surgeons, please warn me about them. Thank you. I just had a nightmare experience with a doctor, and i want to repair my body. I have lost faith in these types of doctors, but i have to be "fixed." i cry every day, and i have severe back pain. I am 27, 5'2", 100 lbs. This guy put 34F's on me that were suppose to be a 34C, and the bottom of my breasts look like I have been mauled by a shark. I am devastated. I really would go anywhere in the U.S. if someone could help me.Who is the best plastic surgeon for breast reconstruction in the Dallas metroplex?
Doctor Wallace is a great doctor. He did some work on my wife and it looks great. His office staff is so nice. He is not one of those ostentatious surgeons. He is real salt of the earth kind of guy. We found him using www.plasticsurgeryportal.com
Two sites that helped me out:
http://www.locateadoc.com
http://www.breasthealthonline.com...
The second site is a forum that has other members that can help recommend a doctor for you.
Please pray first and after go to the doctor! Sorry for your situation...don't forget to pray! Hope to have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment