Thursday, October 21, 2010

Which pad is best...??

for when you cant go "run" to the restroom cause i dont wanna leakWhich pad is best...??
ALWAYS WITH WINGS. THE BEST, NO LEAKS.LOL
U need one with wings! make sure so you wont leak!! always has the wings and so do other ones like Kotex even the store brand ones like from walmart and shoppers drug-- they are cheaper but they still do the job!! wings helps prevent leaks!
Always Overnight with Wings work the Best. I only wear this kind of pad. But I have heavy periods so I couldn't wear light day or maxi pads. I find that you can wear them 4 hours at time before changing them. (during the day) At Night you don't have to worry about how long you wear it.
I personally love Always overnight. The are a bit long but I never have leakage.
Always [Super].
They're long & they hold a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment