Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am i growing so much hair on my chin?

I have to shave it almost every other day. I am 25 and had a baby 5 4 years ago.Why am i growing so much hair on my chin?
hormone over wieght under sexed
maybe your hormones are out of balance. ask your doctor. or get laser hair removal.
um. ask your doctor.
Its due to hormones and it happens. Waxing it will keep it away longer.
I know its not much fun, but dont worry... it is normal.
your body may just do that or you have a hormonal imbalance.
Its due to hormone imbalance. Please visit an endocrinologist for blood test and advice. You can thereafter opt for laser treatment- if required.
Hi look up PCOS, its a syndrome that can come on when you have a major hormone shift ie. babies, puberty, menopauce etc.
The treatment is some special pills and sometimes you can "cure" it by eating better.

No comments:

Post a Comment