Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do I get tired when I have PMS?

Every month right before my period I will have a day or two where I am just so tired..no energy at all. Today I am exhausted. I know it is PMS, but what exactly happens to make me sooo tired?Why do I get tired when I have PMS?
Your body is working really hard and you don't feel good. Its exhausting for your body to do all that stuff its going through. Plus your probably dehydrated. You should drink lots of water during your period and pms..ing times. It will make you less bloated and and less tired and less crampy. You should eat stuff with lots of iron in it too like red meat or brocolli.
Low iron. Eat more things with Iron in it or take supplements.
Women with severe premenstural syndrome may have low levels of beta endorphins. A fitness program raises beta endorphin levels, as well as reducing stress, which is also associated with PMS.
I think it has to do with a surge in female hormones.A couple weeks before mine, I get really irratable, tired, crave salty then sweet food, sore breasts .etc.! It is horrible! I have read that increasing calcium in your diet can help..I haven't really tried that yet..Good Luck!
It reacts by making one tired because your body goes thru a chemical change when having your period. Try eating salads, keep your foods light.
bettyk
Every woman is like that only.For the weak people the tiredness will be more.It is due to lot of blood is going out of your body.Take some vitamin E tablets regularly and also irons it will be supplement to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment