Thursday, October 21, 2010

Which kind of birth control would be better for someone with someone that has to watch their blood pressure ?

Highblood pressure runs in my family, but I really need to start taking some kind of birth control. I cannot use condoms because I am allergic to the latex. I recently visited my GYN doctor and she had me see an intern that was helping her. The intern seemed to be on point with everything she explained to me. She was more helpful than my regular GYN doctor. She advised that I used the depo injection. She said it would be a better choice for me since I have to watch my blood pressure. She also presribed a medicine that would help an infection that I had, and after using this medication it worked. My regular GYN doctor presribed a couple of medications that I needed before and neither of them worked for me. She is telling me I should get on the pill instead, but she did not explain it as well as the intern did. Are the depo injection side affects the same as the pill, or is one better than the other? Whose advice would be better, the intern or my regular GYN doctor?Which kind of birth control would be better for someone with someone that has to watch their blood pressure ?
abstinence works best.
You need to ask your doctor's opinion on something like this.
not on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment