Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am i bleeding??

K had my period like almost...7 days ago ( a week ago )
and i have been on Diane 35 for a while;so this is more than just spotting .
Its a light bleeding , but a lot ... i dont understand at all.
And im also on Minocycline ( for acne ) i am going 2 stop taking it though beacuse, for the 2nd time it makes me sick.. im wondering if this Minocyline stuff is what is making this happen , cuz how could i get my "period" a week later after i just finished having it for a week and 4 days?
yeasterday after i had a&w i had only like very little but dark blood happen, and nothing at all after that , then after i had nasty McDonalds it started...( no im not over weight , im tiny )
Im super scared .. like really scared lol . tried going 2 a walk in clinic yeasterday but the b*stards closed early .
Someone help me out i dont wanna be a worry wart . Thanks a million .
best awnser get 10 point , promise.
Additional Details
2 minutes ago
p.s. I like rarley have "junk food" such asWhy am i bleeding??
It sounds like it's related to the Diane 35. It can take the body some time to adjust to the medication, but I would definitely recommend getting in touch with your Gyn to let them know what is going on so that they can evaluate the situation to see what they think could be causing the problem.
See your Gyn about this.
You may want to call your doctor and talk to him/her about it. I had something like that happen to me but it was 2 weeks before my period had started and I was freaked out. It turned out to be nothing. You can call and ask over the phone and they can tell you what to do or what it might be...then they might ask you to come in.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment