Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why am I so hungry?

Over the past couple of weeks I havent been able to stop eating. Im also getting tired a lot easier , especially if I do anything active.Iv been getting pains in my stomach to the left of my abdomen (although could have just been trapped wind!) anyone recognise my symtoms at all?Why am I so hungry?
maybe your thyroid? Maybe you're eating the wrong foods that don't fill you up properly and make you feel lethargic?
I would defo get it checked out tho
Is it possible you are pregnant? If not thyroid or worms possibly. Go to the doc.
Apart from a complete bloodwork I would recommend you check you blood glucose levels. Your symptoms may be--repeat maybe indicative of diabetes.
I think you should go to see doctor, I worried with you, you must to see doctor its better..ok
Alot of this is probably caused by hormones, do you have any gynae probs or are you on any hormone injections inc the pill? If your hormones are even slightly out they can cause all sorts of probs. I was on Progesterone injections and i was starving all the time, like a constant craving then when i came off them it stopped. Go see your GP if your worried. Drinking fizzy water or a large glass of normal water if you get hungry or before meals will help you feel full and stop you eating. xxx
You may just well be pregnant is this possible? All your symptoms sound to be like early stages of pregnancy do a test tommorow or tonight if chemist open to buy one.
If negative may be something to do with hormones, thyroid, diabetic and so on in other words anything and you will need to go for check up at doctors and take a wee sample with you so many things can be ruled out it may even be a urine infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment