Thursday, October 21, 2010

White discharge before the first period?

How is it supposed to look and when do you get it?Example: half a year before your first period.It doesn't smell foul and it is white. Please help me and SERIOUS ANSWERS please. Thank you all very much! :)White discharge before the first period?
exactly what you said is your answer it is white, smells funny and i started getting it about 5/6 months b4 my first period
its totally normal for a woman to have white discharge hun.
unless its not yellow/or smell then it could be suttim ud want to look forward to.
Is there a way that these questions can be hidden? Sorry, I appreciate your problem but you shouldn't put questions like this on there. Too personal.
it sounds normal to me - welcome to womanhood - you got a long road ahead
good luck
not a problem every one gets it
This happens during ovulation. It has the consistency fo egg whites. It can also be accompanied with a slight rise in body temperature and an increase in sex drive. You are most likely to get pregnant during this time. The discharge helps the sperm travel quickly to where it needs to go to become pregnant. How do I know this? It is how I successfully got pregnant all three times. Although it is individual with each person, I ovulated between 11 to 14 days after my last period day. I always got pregnant easily by paying attention to the signs that my body gave me. You can also buy ovulation predictor kits at Walmart that have 5 pee sticks for about $10. About 10 to 14 days after your period, you pee on a stick every day. It tells you your peak ovulation day.
Best of luck to you, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment