Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will my menstrual period begin (please help!?!)?

I am 11 and I don't know when to expect my period. My mother got hers when she was 14, but I am experiencing some of the symptoms of puberty. If you don't know, please tell me somehow I can find out!!When will my menstrual period begin (please help!?!)?
No one can tell you for certain. Puberty comes on gradually, so you may experience some signs (body hair, breasts) months or even years before your period starts. It's likely that you'll start around the same general age your mother and grandmother did, but that's not a sure way to tell.
It will probably be another year or two. One month you'll have have a feeling sort of like a bad stomachache and diarrhea combined, and your period will start then. Ask you mother to give you "the talk" about the changes that are happening to your body, and have her buy you the materials you'll need and show you how to use them. It's embarassing, but it's okay, every woman goes through it and will be very sympathetic to your situation.
Usually between 9 and 13 but honey, it will happen when it happens.
well dont wait for it let it come to you you might get your period soon but dont worry about it!
Well, it usually happens about two years after hair grows under your arms and pubic area. And about 3-4 years after you first start growing breasts.
You can't find out until you get it, unfortunatly. I started puberty when I was about 9 or 10, but didn't start my period until 13.
You will start to grow boobs and pubic hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment