Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will my period be normal again?

Ok,2 months ago my period was ligher and didn't as long as normaly would,so I went and got a pregancy test done and i didnt get any results back witch means I wasnt pregnet but then last month my period was lighter thne normal again and shorter then normal I think. whats wrong with me? when will it be back to normal?When will my period be normal again?
I think you might be having a little bit of a change in your body maybe due to a change in eating habits or even sleeping habits. There are numerous things that can cause this to happen. If you answer no to any of my questions you may need to call your doctor and see what they say they might want you to make an appointment just in case. Honestly i don't think theres anything wrong with you, if the next time your due and this happens again try another pregnancy test it may just be to soon to tell if your pregnant. Also if your really active this could be your answer because woman who play sports and things like that tend to have a shorter/lighter period then a girl who isn't as active. Hope you find relief with my advice sweetie! Good luck
hormones.. u will be ok, ur body is just readjusting
get a Dr who specializes in the abdominal area to check you out

No comments:

Post a Comment