Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will my hair stop shedding and start growing back?

I had my daughter Aviana about four months ago. I notice my hair started to shed a couple of weeks ago. I am taking a vitamin supplement to strengthen my hair so it will not break as much. It is working but when would my hair stop shedding?When will my hair stop shedding and start growing back?
Sounds like a form of alopecia. Your first step is to go to the doctor and get some blood work done to make sure there is no disease process going on. Your next step if everything is normal is to go to a dermatologist to find out your options for treatment, and find out if it's alopecia or something else.
Unfortunately there is no clear answer if it is alopecia, and no guaranteed cure.
I'll enclose a link to a great forum for women who are losing hair, where you can get SOME answers, and ideas and most importantly, support from other women who are having issues with hair loss.
never.
welcome to the world of women.
just in case, go ask a doctor. play it safe.
When your new daughter graduates from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment