Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will my boobs stop growing?

i had my period when i was around 11.my boobs never got big im 15 right now and there so small! did they stop growing??When will my boobs stop growing?
sweety theyll continue growing till ur 21 or 22's depending on ur hormones
dont worry theyll grow eventually
think about it this way, whenever you have kids, theyll get huge and sag
so you dont want them too big
Well, when I was in 7th grade, all the girls around me, where like HUGE, even my friend, who hadn't started her period was like BAM!, and then during that summer I started.. I still had very small breasts but now later.. like a year later, lol, they are much bigger. It depends mainly on genetics. Just hold on, soon enough you will want them to STOP growing.
no, they dont stop growing until your 18. dont worry, they'll probably grow over the summer. dont worry! that is common in some women/girls and they dont stress about it. its normal. im 13 aout to be 14 in august and i have a size 34A or 34B in bra (i forget) lol.dont worry...you never know. you might go to bed today and wake up tomorrow with breasts

No comments:

Post a Comment