Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will I stop bleeding? I have been taking seasonique since march and started bleeding in april.?

and im still bleeding. When will it stop?When will I stop bleeding? I have been taking seasonique since march and started bleeding in april.?
During my first pack of Seasonique, I had bleeding on and off throughout the first pack. I called my doctor and she told me that some women's bodies take a few months to adjust to the different hormone levels. I thought I was going to have to stop taking it but continued at doctor's advise. When I got into my second pack, the bleeding was gone. Seasonique is fantastic-I recommend it to everyone.
When you've talked with your doctor about it. Why are you waiting?
go to a doc and u'll probably be told to stop takin it

No comments:

Post a Comment