Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will i get my pired help nurse betty and others?

iam 12 and have yet to get my pierd what age should i go get an exam what will they do to exam me helpWhen will i get my pired help nurse betty and others?
my mom didn't get her period until she was 17. They suggest 15+. So you've got about 3 years. Sit tight and wait, and be glad you don't have it. Periods suck big time.
I know it is hard to wait, but there is no way of telling when you will start your period. Each woman is different. My sister started at 9, and I was 14. It will occur sometime during puberty after you've experienced some breast development. Puberty progresses at different rates in different people. There is really nothing a doctor can do to help you start, but you can always talk to your mom or doctor if you have any questions about the changes you're going through. Just be patient. You will have it soon enough, and hate it almost immediately.
Hi Tory- I"m adding a link for more information-there is a chart that shows you the signs to look for, and the second link is a site written by girls for girls. And your first gynecological exam is usually done at age 18, or whenever you start having sex. Hey, at least wait till age 18, ok?
smiles and a hug,
cryllie

  • makes nails go white
  • witness in a civil case
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment