Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will i get my first period?

i am 12 years old and i haven't gottin my period yet i think I am not getting my period because my boobs are not the same size (my left boob is a size 34a,and my right is not even a cup what should i do?)When will i get my first period?
No one can say exactly when you will start your first period. At age 12 you're probably really close. It depends on things like heredity (how old was your mom when she started?) and overall health. If you are very thin, it may be a little later. If you are average or heavier it could be any day.
You may notice that you have more headaches than usual. Or that your tummy hurts for 'no reason'. Moodiness increased? These could be signs of it coming soon.
Be patient. You'll have years and years of dealing with a monthly period. You'll get your first period when it is exactly right for your body to start and not a second sooner.
Just wait it out. Some girls dont even start until they're 18 years old. I'm sure you're fine. But if you go past 18, then you should worry.
=]
don't worry you shouldn't get your period until around 13 or 14. don't even worry about the boob thing. hope that helped!
It sounds normal to me. Your boobs are still growing, they will probably be the same size when they have finished growing. Periods can start at different ages, I think they can start between the ages of 11 and 15. I didn't start mine until I was 14, but one of my friends started her's when she was 12. The age varies for different girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment