Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where did my period go?

I have not had my period in 2 weeks! I have taken pregnancy tests as well as a blood test...they both came back negative! I have never missed a period in my life...they are always very regular. Can someone please help me!Where did my period go?
I'm sorry, but where's your doctor?
There are other reasons for missing a period. Have you been doing any of the following:
dieting excessively
being very stressed
drinking too much alcohol
trying to conceive and convincing yourself you're pregnant?
If the test says you're not then you're not. Other health conditions such as thyroid disorders can cause you to miss a period. Best thing to do is try and relax and it should come back. If it doesn't return within a few weeks, you're doctor should some blood tests to rule out a thryoid problem.
See a doctor, it could be stress related, or if you've changed your diet or your excerise routine. Lots and lots of factors play a role in your period. Your best bet is to contact your doc.
It can be anything everyone is different so I dont know what to tell you on this one...scratches head... but check it out with a doctor because I took 2 tests pregnancy tests that were negative and the last one came out pos so i dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment