Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where can I purchase Sports Bras in size DD?

I wear a 46 DD sometimes 48DD and I need to lose a lot of weight. I'm 335lbs 17 and I'm trying to lose some weight before next school year starts. I was wondering if Target, Lane Bryant, JC Pennys or something like that sells Sports Bras in that size. Thanks!Where can I purchase Sports Bras in size DD?
I got size 36DD at sear.com but i sure you can find them at the store you mention or look them up online too.
Good luck
Certainly! Go to a "bra shop" instead of ordering online that way you can try the fit. (Also big stores at the mall do bra fitting)
Enell.com
I got the site from the Oprah show. :)
http://www.junonia.com/thumb.htm?tl=2&ld...
Try Junonia.com... they have nice clothing and carry your size in sports bras. Keep up the efforts to lose weight. If your budget allows... try Lindora ( I am in So. Calif. so don't know if you have them where you are). They are expensive but they are a very good program. If you have medical insurance, you may ask your doctor if your weight issues qualify for any programs offered by your insurance.
Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment