Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHEN!WHEN!WNEN!help me!?

O.K. im 10 yrs old. im 5"1". ummmm. i have breast and you know what you know where. hmmmmmmmmm.. i weigh 167 lbs. When i have my period.WHEN!WHEN!WNEN!help me!?
10 is pretty young to get your period. It's usually within 2 years of the onset of other signs of puberty.
Are you sure you're 5'1"? If so, your weight is too high and you need to talk to your doctor about getting on a healthy diet and exercise program.
don't stress about it..you don't want it anyway.
when u lose 67 pounds
You dont want it! i just got mine and its pain!
You shouldn't get your period until your about 12. Relax, itll come. And trust me, you can wait, it SUCKS!!
dont get excited when u have ur peroid cuz peroids arnt a good think their make ur life an living hell trust me i was lke that at like 12 &13 now i am 14 and i got mines so dont get excited bout that just wait paciently cuz when u get ur peroid its a pain in the a**

No comments:

Post a Comment