Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When your hymen breaks...?

how long does it bleed?
I'm not sure if it's my period or not but my period ended yesterday and then today I think my hymen broke from stretching but it's been bleeding for maybe over an hour. not like gushing but its still coming out and I'm wearing pad for it
please tell me its normalWhen your hymen breaks...?
You can break it other than sex. I had a little accident on a bike that hurt like hell. Mine just bled for 15 minutes and went away but I was only 10 and never had a period before. Everybody is different.
its normal, prob ur period still
Girl, that just sounds like a normal menstrual cycle.
everyone is different, some have no blood
if it last 48 hours call your gyn
maybe ur period isnt done.
=]
u may of thought it was but it might not beee.
best of luck. my wishes to ya!
Just sounds like ur period to me.
Mine never broke that I noticed so I really can't tell you. But if you're worried you should go to the doctor. It might be more of your period. Mine always starts and stops for a week.
My period always slows down for a day and I think it's stopped, and the next day it's back. Everytime, this happens. It sounds like it's still your period.
That sounds far more like your period than your hymen breaking. When your hymen does tear, it's not that much blood. During your period, however, you can have a day with very light, or even no flow, and then the next day, you'll have some flow again. That's completely normal.
Besides breaking your hymen isn't always accompnaied by any bleeding.
sounds like ur period...not ur hymen breaking.
Yes, it's normal to bleed for a few days after your hymen is broken.

  • disable desktop
  • homemade anti acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment