Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whenever im going through my period, i always feel very depressed and very bad about myself. is this normal?

when im going through my period i get very depressed and emotional and i crave foods alot. i dont get suicidal but i never want to do anything and i feel very nervous. i also feel very bad about myself and i feel like im ugly and nothing looks good on me. after my period though, it goes away and im back to normal. please help meWhenever im going through my period, i always feel very depressed and very bad about myself. is this normal?
It sounds like you are suffering more then what should be acceptable so check with your Dr. there are plenty of treatments now for menstrual disorders and you don't need to suffer. Some will say oh that's just part of being a woman but it's not, some woman have more hormonal fluctuations and you are probably one of them, so please check with your Dr. you deserve to enjoy every day, good luck.
You could have PMDD, which is basically severe PMS. It is more normal than abnormal but still completely treatable. No one should have to feel that way even if it is only for a week or so. See your doctor about it, there is medication to help.
Best of luck.
join the club hun!!
hormones suck and males just dont get it!
my mum, sister , two aunts and cousins all get it!
i'm always on the war path right before i get my period. its the hormones
Its tottally normal, i get the same way, And really cranky, my hubby knows when i'm about to start because I get really cranky and moody and snappy about evrything and really emtional. So he buys me chocalate, and that usually helps, lol
this is perfectly normal.once i was in my lab and i had my periods.i was really irritated.i always am during my cycle.i got so wild coz i couldnt get the proper result.i broke a beaker and had to pay a fine also for that.so its pretty normal.my sister literally barks at people before her periods.so this is nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment