Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whenever I start my monthys or about to start..I put on weight or..get a few pimples.Why is this?

Whenever I start my monthys or about to start..I put on weight or..get a few pimples.Why is this?
THE WEIGHT IS PURELY WATER RETENTION, TO PROTECT YOUR BODY
AND THE SPOTS ARE JUST CAUSED BY YOUR HORMONE LEVELS.
ITS ALL HORRID FOR US GIRLS BUT TOTALLY NORMAL.
Lots of hormones swimming around in your body.
b/c it just happens, it does for me but i dont gain weight.
hormones and water retention
This is normal. The weight gained is because your body is retaining water and the pimples are from hormones. They should go away after your period ends.
This is caused by a change in hormone levels, im not entirely sure which ones increase and which one decrease. They are always fluctuating but change more at this time of the month.
it's normal. hormones are changing around that time and then you get bloated from the water wieght that comes around this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment