Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When you are on your period do you please i need to know...?

When you are on your period do you please i need to know...?
do you get like really (horny) cause i do like the littlest things turn me on? can some one please explain..?? i will love you forever lol even my b-f noticed..
.........
why do the hormones do mean things to you cuz it's nasty to have sex when your on your period but @ any other time i have literaly no sex drive..?...??When you are on your period do you please i need to know...?
I know EXACTLY how you feel.
I'm not sure what it is, but I have the exact same problem. When i'm menstruating, I feel extremely horny. It's horrible, because I don't want to have sex during that time, but that's when i'm most turned on. My boyfriend could just touch my leg, and I just want him more than anything.
Kind of gross, but I know we aren't the only ones. I've asked a few people, and they have the same problem.
as far as not having a sex drive any other time, I have no idea. My sex drive goes down a bit, or at least I can control my urges any other time. You may actually need to see a doctor about that.
Best of luck!
i have the same problem 2...and im not even 14...ive been told it was because our hormone levels are high
I have the same problem. about a week before i get my period the crazy sex drive starts and increases throughout my period. I'm not sure, but i think it has something to do with pmdd. aside from getting horny i also get pretty depressed. i'd say just grin and bear it, have sex. lay a towel down and do it!! if you have the drive, why waste it?!?! Yeah its messy, but hey, you can always take a shower.
i have the same problem i guess it is normal

No comments:

Post a Comment