Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When you are on or about to go on your period do you eat more? Is this normal or am I just weird?

Hey. I have had my period for 3 years now and i notice that i eat a lot a week before and during my period. i dont think this is normal! Please give me your advice! it would help me a lot! thanks!When you are on or about to go on your period do you eat more? Is this normal or am I just weird?
It is normal to have certain cravings for food during the time that your body is preparing for a hormonal/phsyical change. For example, when a women becomes pregnant, she often gets moody, and craves certain types of food.
Me too! Especially chocolate.
no need to worry, it's normal, I have to eat lot of sweets for example
Dont worry, this is normal. I crave everything under the sun before my period is due :)
That is completely normal. Actually that is supposed to happen. It happens to me too.
i thought it was normal.
Nothing to worry about, is normal.. Your hormones changes, so might eat more or eat things that you dont usually eat or crave for. You can go to: http://www.ivillage.com/
they have good information for us woman.
It's normal, don't worry about it.
The day before my period starts, I crave food like crazy and I never feel satisfied after I eat. It's normal! So don't worry :)
Very Normal. The women I know suddenly start eating more Chocolate, Snacks, and for some reason they want eat more. Its normal I guess I haven't met a woman who does otherwise.
Hey girl!
It's normal don't worry it's just the hormonal changes in our bodies make us more emotional, more vanurable.
And that is Okay :)
If you are worried about gainig wieght try to organize snack alternatives, otherwise don't worry ..
You are NoT weird

:) Good luck!

  • web server software
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment