Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where can I get free birth control, such as the patch?

I have absolutely no income and I was wondering where I can go to get free birth control like the patch or the shot. I'm already 18, in case that makes a difference.Where can I get free birth control, such as the patch?
I don't know where you live, but you might see if there is a place in your area like PLANNED PARENTHOOD. They are there to support teens and such. If you don't have a place like that, talk to your local health department and ask them.GOOD LUCK
The organization Planned Parenthood, look them up on the web and find a local office. :)
Check with your local health department.
hey sweetie. There are many different places where you can go to get birth control. i.e. a free clinic. I recommend going to planned parenthood. They will do a pap smear and also test you for STDs. I am giving you a ling for planned parenthood. It will also help you understand the different options for you. Be careful with the patch it has been known to cause more blood clots then the pill. I was on the patch for 3 years and never had a problem with it though. Good luck.
Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood,if you have one in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment