Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where can I find a nursing bra in a 38L?

I'm pregnant and need a few nursing bras...I ordered a 38K, but it cuts into my breasts and I have to stuff myself into it, so I think I need a 38L or larger. Does anyone know where to find one?Where can I find a nursing bra in a 38L?
try this
http://www.ultimateessentials.co.uk...
Probably on maternity websites. I don't think they would have them in stores. I'll look for you and post a link if I find one! =]
go to www.bosombuddies.com They have the size nursing bra that you're looking for. Congrats too =)
Where can I find your number?
i have one serious question and it's how do you do it? a 38 band size is pretty average and for you to be an L that must really hurt your back
you can find it in victorias' secret, that store has a lot to choose and you can find your size. trust me.
websites,maternity wear sites...
wow.everything is bigger in tx
you really do have to either have a store order it or go online and order one

No comments:

Post a Comment