Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When you take a shower?

Which side of your body is facing the water spout during most of the shower?When you take a shower?
For me,my front!
My back. Except when I'm washing my hair.
where ever your dick is
um my back
Well it certainly sounds like you are new to this shower scenario... I like to make sure my face is right by the spout before I turn on the water!
I also like to put my but crack right in front of the spout to prevent from it gettin dry down there... ick!
My back. It's most relaxing.
i think my back .but i turn around alot
My back - why?
my back
my back
the side with my boobs... but why?
the front of me
front
My back. It makes me all relaxed xXx
my back except when washing my hair.
Front part,how could you back into the shower,you will not be able to see the faucets if the water was too hot..
lol! i was always wondering if people showered the same way i did. so thanks for asking the question =p
i shower with my back to the faucet..
Front

No comments:

Post a Comment